Monday, October 19, 2009

recap

Well I feel like an update is very overdue
Let's do a quick recap on recent events

1) Cinque Terre: incredible. The most beautiful place I've been in Italy, complete with accompaniment of my mother and Susie.

2)Rome: Went their with preconceived notions Rome being loud, busy, and crowded. FALSE!
Rome is in fact my new favorite city. I hope to tackle the whole language barrier and move there immediately.

3)Ryan came into town!! Went to Venice: rode a gondola, toured San Marco Basilica, got lost (no surprise there. We perfect the art of adventure solely for our ability to lose our way), saw an opera, saw the Fortuny Palace. Came back to Florence, climbed the Duomo, saw the David (well actually Ryan and Alison saw the David. I forgot my Ufitzi pass and waited patiently outside) ate gelato, and introduced Ryan to his first cannoli.

NOW
Mid-terms. No comment.

Dear fall break, please hurry!
CIAO,
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment