Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fashion photography

Fashion photography is a foreign language class. 
YES, technically it is in English, but all the overwhelming analog/film jargon has put me in a steadfast state of confusion... being as I have NEVER taken film photography. Being as the syllabus used the phrase "or" when stating: you need a digital camera OR a film camera, I assumed both weren't necessary. 
Well the joke's on me. It is. So is the knowledge of how to develop and print film photographs. I must admit I've always wanted to learn film photography...however a little tutorial would have been nice. 
Today was our first portfolio. 



Through our experience here in Florence, Hil and I have realized two things: 
Hilliary hates being behind the camera
I hate being in front of it
Therefore, Hilliary will be featured in most all future and present photos
CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment