Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Quotes of the Day

"I found the English Italian movie theater, and it's showing Indigenous Bastards." -Hilliary Latham.

"Fashion is an insidious profession. In art, it is what sex appeal is to love." -Our fashion photography teacher Franchesco.

"My wife, she left me."
"That happens with you heteros."
"that would make you....that's a sin against God's law. He made the whole universe perfect. The oceans, the skies, the beautiful flowers."
"That's right. He's a decorator." -(from the trailer of Woody Allen's new film Whatever Works)

"I would never live anywhere but Texas." (Maria)
"See you can actually say that since you've seen so much of the world" (me)
"I know. I've seen like every single COUNTRY in the US. I know my shit." (Maria)
HAHAHAHA. (after Maria came home from happy hour)...moments ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment